- Will Smith could bench 385 pounds while filming I, Robot
- A millionaire by age 20, Will Smith admits to spending lavishly on jewelry, a house and luxury cars early in his career. He and his buddies once convinced the salespeople at Gucci to close the store so they could enjoy a private shopping spree. "Being able to buy anything you want makes you a little crazy," Smith later told PEOPLE.
- Will Smith turned down MIT to pursue a music career
- Smith enjoys playing chess
- Known for his boundless confidence, Will Smith was worried about making the leap from rapper to actor. When called in to audition for The Cosby Show and A Different World, Smith was a no-show. "I realized later how scared I was to take that step," he told PEOPLE.
- Will Smith speaks fluent Spanish
- Will Smith paid for each of his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air costars to upgrade their onset dressing rooms in 1995. "Mine was called Daphne's little bordello," Daphne Maxwell Reid, who played Smith's Aunt Viv, told PEOPLE. "It had a gold brocade chair with cupids on it."
- Will Smith turned down the role of Neo in The Matrix
- Will Smith wrote the children's book Just the Two of Us
- For one of Jada Pinkett Smith's birthdays, Will Smith created a DVD message telling his wife there were clothes upstairs and a car would pick her up in 20 minutes. She was taken to the airport and flown to San Francisco, where Will was waiting for her at a restaurant she'd been reading about. He told PEOPLE, "That's how Big Will does it!"
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
The word stomach is derived from the Latin stomachus which is derived from the Greek word stomachos, ultimately from stoma (στόμα), "mo...