- Beyoncé Knowles (born September 4, 1981), is an American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, actress and model.
- Beyoncé is ranked #14 in the "100 Hottest Brunettes of AIM."
- Beyoncé was named Forbes Richest Celebrity Under 30, with a total earnings of $80 million.
- Beyoncé says that her marriage with Jay-Z isn't exactly "perfect," but adds that no marriage is perfect and they have fights like most couples do.
- According to Forbes, Beyoncé Knowles was the second highest earning musician of 2008, making eighty million dollars.
- PETA ended their "war" with Beyoncé after she stopped wearing fur, and even sent her a faux-fur throw as a wedding present.
- Beyoncé was ranked #25 in FHM Online's 100 Sexiest Women in the World of 2007.
- Beyoncé Knowles was among People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People of 2006.
- Beyoncé credits actor/rapper Will Smith for the reason she always treats fans with respect because when she met him at a soundtrack signing for the movie Men In Black, his perfect behavior really impressed her.
- Beyoncé became the face of American Express in 2007. She was chosen because the credit card company saw her as a role model and an inspiration to others, among other reasons.
- After two fans were hurt at a gig in St. Louis, Missouri in June 2007, Beyoncé Knowles rushed to the hospital to make sure they were okay.
- Beyoncé is allergic to perfume.
- Beyoncé enjoys playing board games with friends and crew members while on the road.
- Beyoncé Knowles lost over 6kg in 10 days for her role in Dreamgirls with a drastic diet which she could only drink maple syrup mixed with lemon juice and water.
- After the Spanish version of her hit song Irreplaceable became a big hit, Beyoncé decided to release a Spanish version of her album “B’Day,” even collaborating with Shakira on her song Beautiful Liar.
- In 2003, Beyoncé Knowles was the first female artist to reach the number one position on both singles and albums chart simultaneously in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Beyoncé has a younger sister Solange, who is five years her junior.
- Beyoncé's name is actually her mother's maiden name.
- In 2001, Beyoncé Knowles became the first African-American woman to win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year award.
- Beyoncé's height is about 5'7".
- Beyoncé Knowles collects African-American art.
- Beyoncé ranked #1 on VH-1’s list of the 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Beyoncé filmed some of the parts for her video Déjà Vu in Louisiana.
- Beyoncé Knowles recorded her newest album B'Day in secret because she knew her manager father would interfere with it.
- Beyoncé's song Check On It became her third number one single.
- Beyoncé Knowles is signed with Sony Music Entertainment.
Did you know?
An acre of hemp produces more paper than an acre of trees. Paper made from hemp lasts for centuries, compared to 25-80 years for paper made from wood pulp. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
A periscope is an optical instrument which enables a person to obtain a view otherwise impossible to see. Periscopes allow a submarine cre...
A veterinary surgeon or veterinarian, often shortened to vet, is a physician for animals and a practitioner of veterinary medicine. Approxi...
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.