- Enrique Iglesias was born on May 8, 1975.
- Real name: Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler.
- He is a famous Spanish pop music singer-songwriter.
- In 1982, his mom sent him to live in Miami, with his father, Julio Iglesias.
- Enrique has a sister named, Chabeli.
- Parents: Julio Iglesias and Isabel Preysler.
- Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain.
- Enrique started his musical career on Mexican label Fonovisa
- Enrique Iglesias won a Latin Grammy in 2003 for best male pop album.
- Iglesias won an American Music Award for favorite Latin Artist in 2003.
- Enrique's favorite movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- His song " Por Amarte" was included in Televisa's telenovela Marisol.
- On July 4, 2008 Iglesias became the first Western artist to play a concert in Syria in three decades when he performed for a sold-out crowd of 10,000 in the capital city of Damascus and in the same week performed on Live Earth.
- Enrique Iglesias started dating tennis star Anna Kournikova in late 2001.
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.