- Eva Perón was born on May 7, 1919 in Los Toldos, Argentina.
- Parents: Juan Duarte and Juana Ibarguren,
- Eva was the highest paid radio actress of Argentina.
- Eva Perón became the First lady of Argentina by the age of 27.
- Eva started her own charitable foundation in 1947.
- She is often referred by the affectionate Spanish language diminutive Evita.
- Eva underwent an emergency appendectomy in 1950.
- Eva tried to become Vice-President but was stopped by Juan Domingo Peron and the military in 1951.
- In 1952 shortly before her death from cancer at the age of 33, Eva Perón was given the official title of "Spiritual Leader of the Nation" by the Argentine Congress.
- Eva Perón died of Uterine cancer on July 26 1952.
- She died at just 33.
- Eva Perón was instrumental in bringing to "los descamisados" (shirtless ones) social services.
- She is portrayed by Faye Dunaway on Evita Peron (1981) and Madonna on Evita (1996).
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.