- Tucson is a city in Pima County, Arizona, United States.
- Tucson is located 188 km (118 miles) southeast of Phoenix and 98 km (60 miles) north of the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Tucson is the second largest city in Arizona after Phoenix.
- City's population: 520,116 (metro: 980,263)
- Tucson is the largest city in the area of the Gadsden Purchase.
- Demonym Tucsonan
- Tucson nicknames: The Old Pueblo, Baja Arizona, Optics Valley, The 520, T-Town, City in Kilometers
- Location in Pima County and the state of Arizona
- Total area - City 195.1 sq mi (505.3 km2)
- Tucson is the 32nd largest city in the United States.
- Tucson is surrounded by 5 mountain ranges; the Tucson, Rincon, Santa Catalina, Tortolita and Santa Rita mountain ranges.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Interesting facts about Tucson, Arizona