- Tucson is a city in Pima County, Arizona, United States.
- Tucson is located 188 km (118 miles) southeast of Phoenix and 98 km (60 miles) north of the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Tucson is the second largest city in Arizona after Phoenix.
- City's population: 520,116 (metro: 980,263)
- Tucson is the largest city in the area of the Gadsden Purchase.
- Demonym Tucsonan
- Tucson nicknames: The Old Pueblo, Baja Arizona, Optics Valley, The 520, T-Town, City in Kilometers
- Location in Pima County and the state of Arizona
- Total area - City 195.1 sq mi (505.3 km2)
- Tucson is the 32nd largest city in the United States.
- Tucson is surrounded by 5 mountain ranges; the Tucson, Rincon, Santa Catalina, Tortolita and Santa Rita mountain ranges.
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.