- The American Pit Bull Terrier early ancestors came from England, Scotland and Ireland.
- Nicknames Pit Bull
- Country of origin United States
- Weight: Male 14 to 32 kg (30 to 70 lb) - Female 14 to 32 kg (30 to 70 lb)
- Height: Male 36 to 61 cm (14 to 24 in) - Female 36 to 61 cm (14 to 24 in)
- Life span 12 to 14 years
- The American Pit Bull Terrier is a member of the molosser breed group.
- The Pit Bull Terrier was bred first to bait bulls and bears.
- In the United States, farmers and ranchers used their American Pit Bull Terriers for protection, as catch dogs for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and to drive livestock.
- The American Pit Bull Terrier is a breed that is loyal to friends and family.
- This dog breed is generally friendly towards strangers.
- The American Temperament Testing Society shows a pass percentage of 86 percent for American Pit Bull Terriers as opposed to the Golden Retriever with a temperament of 84.9 percent
- The American Pitt Bull Terrier, just like any other breed of dogs, is susceptible to cataracts, hip dysplasia and some tumors.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.