10 Quotes about relationships

1 "I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?" Nicholas Sparks

2 "Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys." Nicholas Sparks

3 "I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me." Steve Maraboli

4 "Relationships dont always make sense. Especially from the outside" Sarah Dessen

5 "Assumptions are the termites of relationships." Henry Winkler

6 "I like my relationships like I like my eggs. Over easy." Jarod Kintz

7 "Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up." Marian Keyes

8 "We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence." Cornel West

9 "When we face pain in relationships our first response is often to sever bonds rather than to maintain commitment." Bell Hooks

10 "Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved." Wm. Paul Young