16 Picasso quotes


  1. It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.
  2. Youth has no age.
  3. The world doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?
  4. If only we could pull out our brain and use only our eyes.
  5. Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
  6. To draw, you must close your eyes and sing.
  7. I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
  8. I do not seek. I find.
  9. Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  10. There are only two types of women: goddesses and doormats.
  11. Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.
  12. The urge to destroy is also a creative urge.
  13. It takes a very long time to become young.
  14. Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.
  15. The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.
  16. Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.