Boyfriend and girlfriend quotes

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that. -Mitch Hedberg

I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend. -Taylor Swift

There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend. -Jack Nicholson

Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too. -Vanessa Hudgens

I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends. -Orlando Bloom

Right now I'm pretty single... My career is my boyfriend. -Christina Aguilera

I always say now that I'm in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde. -Hugh Hefner

Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn't care about anything but boyfriends. -Madonna Ciccone

It's weird, I never wish anything bad upon anybody, except two or three old girlfriends. -Carrot Top

I love having a boyfriend but need to be secure on my own first. -Demi Lovato

My career is my girlfriend. -Aaron Carter

I've never been a boyfriend kind of girl. -Amy Winehouse