Diet quotes

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. -Jim Davis

The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it. -Jackie Gleason

Diets, like clothes, should be tailored to you. -Joan Rivers

What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease. -Alexander Pope

If I like myself at this weight, then this is what I'm going to be. I don't have an eating disorder.
-Courteney Cox

I don't believe in dieting. -Joan Collins

The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more. -Jack LaLanne

People who shop in health food stores never look healthy. -Amy Sedaris

Feeding is a very important ritual for me. I don't trust people who don't like to eat. -Gina Gershon

It looks to me to be obvious that the whole world cannot eat an American diet. -Jerry Brown

I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks. -Totie Fields

The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman. -Jonathan Swift

The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet. -Gustave Flaubert

You don't want to make a steady diet of just lettuce. You don't want to make a steady diet of fried chicken. -Paula Deen

I'm an emotional eater. When I get upset, my diet goes out the window. -Kelly Osbourne