William Shakespeare quotes

Beauty itself doth of itself persuade
The eyes of men without an orator. The Rape of Lucrece.

A horse! A horse!
My kingdom for a horse! Richard, Act V, scene iv.

The course of true love never did run smooth.
Lysander, Act I, scene i. A Midsummer Night's Dream

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once. Caesar, Act II, scene ii. Julius Caesar

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Hamlet, Act III, scene i.

Of one that lov'd not wisely but too well.
Othello, Act V, scene ii.

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have a thankless child!
King Lear, Act I, scene iv.

Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.
Macbeth, Act I, scene iii.

Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand?
Macbeth, Act II, scene i.