Best atheism quotes

I oscillate between agnosticism and atheism. Brad Pitt quote

Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God. Francis Bacon quote

Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism. Vladimir Lenin quote

Atheism shows strength of mind, but only to a certain degree. Blaise Pascal quote

Atheism is a religion itself complete with fanatics and bigots. Vanna Bonta quote

My personal feeling is that understanding evolution led me to atheism. Richard Dawkins quote

Sadly, I have found that even evolution's most staunch believers are afraid to debate, because they know that their case for atheism and evolution is less than extremely weak. Ray Comfort quote

The more thoroughly I conduct scientific research, the more I believe that science excludes atheism. Lord Kelvin quote

To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the loyal opposition. Woody Allen quote

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire quote

Agnostics are just atheists without balls. Stephen Colbert quote

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. St. Thomas Aquinas quote