Romantic and love quotes

I'm a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won't. F. Scott Fitzgerald quote

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. Emily Dickinson quote

I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections, and the truth of imagination. John Keats quote

Romance is tempestuous. Love is calm. Mason Cooley quote

The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love. Douglas Horton quote

Romance is everything. Gertrude Stein quote

Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one. Glenn Beck quote

I'm very romantic, I'm extremely romantic. I date my wife. Alice Cooper quote

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person. Margaret Anderson quote

I was married when I was 17. I knew nothing. I was full of romance. Gloria Swanson quote

I'm a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man. Rachel Hunter quote

I think I'll always be a hopeless romantic. Kim Kardashian quote

Death was like love, a romantic escape. Brigitte Bardot quote