Best Love quotes

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
Brendan Francis

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
Max Muller

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
Thomas Merton

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
Mother Teresa

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Samuel Lover

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Javan

A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Stendhal

All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
Andre Breton

I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.
Judy Garland

One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
Paulo Coelho
---------------------------------------------

Best Love quotes. Sayings of love. Famous quotes about love. Very romantic quotes.