David Boreanaz quotes

David Paul Boreanaz (born May 16, 1969) is an American actor. He was thrust into the limelight on Buffy the Vampire Slayer as the mysterious Angel, a vampire with a soul, later starring in the Angel spinoff.

  • It's definitely a beautiful blonde with dirty underwear.
  • I'm just portraying this guy.
  • I went to Ithaca, found the Grateful Dead and my life was changed.
  • I want to make films and write films, which will happen, I'm just taking a different route right now. I'm a bit of a chameleon with the whole entertainment industry so to speak.
  • Early on, with any startup show, you're really building credibility and making it stand on its own.
  • Of course, your voice always sounds better in the shower for some reason, maybe it's just the octaves or, I don't know, the water, I have no idea.
  • I think with all the odd jobs I ever had, there was some kind of enlightenment but, yes, a lot of pain and suffering that I don't want to re-live.
  • I like old cars, old watches, anything with a vintage, antique kind of a feel to it. I'm just more in tune with that than anything else.
  • It's just a television show, we have fun with it and try to make each other crack up.

--------------------------------------

David Boreanaz quotes