Gérard Depardieu Quotes

  • I never really like the characters I play. I only come to love them afterwards.
  • The relationship between an actor and a director is like a love story between a man and a woman. I'm sure sometimes I'm the woman.
  • "I'm happy with very little on this earth, but I do like to have a lot in my glass." (on his love for wine)
  • Authenticity is the ability to listen to what nature tells us. Listening isn't the same thing as never making a mistake, but the important thing is to learn.
  • Who goes to the movies now? It's children. People who are 30 would rather sit at home in front of the telly.
  • I would never let myself knock out a journalist.
  • I had rapidly become aware there were problems with the Kalifa group.
  • I have learnt a lot about my body since my heart attack. I don't drink as much now as before.
  • I've had affairs. But I'm not the sort of man who has 10,000 affairs.
  • I like the idea of bringing cartoon characters to life... and although the Americans have already attempted this, their culture is not sufficiently humane to make it work.

----------------------------------------

Best quotes by Gérard Depardieu. Gérard Depardieu quotations.