Jim Carrey quotes

  • I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of day when I'm alone and I don't have to be on, performing.
  • Until "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective", no actor had considered talking through his ass.
  • Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
  • I'm charming, but I dip into the Prozac now and then.
  • I don't believe in this fairy tale of staying together for ever. Ten years with somebody is enough. In ten years, you can give a lot of love.
  • The power of the subconscious mind! With the power of the sub-conscious mind I can learn how to do anything...I could...learn how to dance, or, yodel like an Austrian.
  • If there'd been Ritalin when I was a kid, I wouldn't be here now.
  • The best possible thing you can get out of a relationship is that you're with somebody who encourages you to be the best version of yourself.
  • My focus is to forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it.

----------------------------------------

Famous quotes by Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey quotations.