Mae West quotes

Mae West quotations and sayings

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

“There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.”

“I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.”

“I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it.”

“Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.”

“Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.”

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”

“When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better. ”

“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”

“I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.”

“I'm single because I was born that way.”