Funny Birthday Messages



---  ---

It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Do you remember what that used to feel like?

---  ---

They say that with age comes wisdom. You must be one of the wisest.

---  ---


---  ---

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

---  ---

The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.

---  ---

When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.

---  ---




---  ---


On your birthday, here are some words of wisdom: smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!

---  ---

On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.

---  ---

I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.

---  ---