- Usher was born on October 14, 1978 in Dallas, Texas.
- Usher has 1 sibling - a brother - James Lackey.
- Usher has a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Usher has been on the music scene for 10+ years! His first album "Usher" debuted in 1994.
- Usher has done duets with Monica & Mariah Carey.
- Usher lived with Sean "P.Diddy" Combs during the production of his first album "Usher".
- Usher once troued with Janet Jackson (in 1998 for his My Way album).
- Usher was on the hit tv show Star Search and won several times.
- Usher's favorite flowers are orchids and his favorite book is Conversations With God.
- Usher's favorite singers include Michael Jackson, Donnie Hathoway, Marvin Gaye & Stevie Wonder.
- Usher's mother Jonnetta Patton is also his manager.
- When Usher lived in Chattanooga, TN he was in a singing group.
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.