- Usher was born on October 14, 1978 in Dallas, Texas.
- Usher has 1 sibling - a brother - James Lackey.
- Usher has a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Usher has been on the music scene for 10+ years! His first album "Usher" debuted in 1994.
- Usher has done duets with Monica & Mariah Carey.
- Usher lived with Sean "P.Diddy" Combs during the production of his first album "Usher".
- Usher once troued with Janet Jackson (in 1998 for his My Way album).
- Usher was on the hit tv show Star Search and won several times.
- Usher's favorite flowers are orchids and his favorite book is Conversations With God.
- Usher's favorite singers include Michael Jackson, Donnie Hathoway, Marvin Gaye & Stevie Wonder.
- Usher's mother Jonnetta Patton is also his manager.
- When Usher lived in Chattanooga, TN he was in a singing group.
Did you know?
An acre of hemp produces more paper than an acre of trees. Paper made from hemp lasts for centuries, compared to 25-80 years for paper made from wood pulp. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
A periscope is an optical instrument which enables a person to obtain a view otherwise impossible to see. Periscopes allow a submarine cre...
The word stomach is derived from the Latin stomachus which is derived from the Greek word stomachos, ultimately from stoma (στόμα), "mo...
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.