- Brad Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer.
- In July 2008, Brad threatened to take legal action against any news outlet that published photographs of himself, Ange or their children while at their French residence, declaring it an evasion of privacy.
- As of 2009, he lives with actress Angelina Jolie in a relationship that has attracted worldwide media attention
- On June 6th 2007, Brad Pitt left his hand and feet prints in cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
- Pitt has received two Academy Award nominations and four Golden Globe Award nominations, winning one.
- During the filming of Se7en Brad broke his arm, which led to the injury being written into the script.
- Brad has been cited as one of the world's most attractive men.
- At first, Brad Pitt didn't want to appear in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, although it was he who gave the script for the movie to director, Doug Liman.
- Brad was listed as a potential nominee for the 2005 Razzie Awards for his performance in Troy, but he did not receive a nomination.
- Brad Pitt took Greek language lessons in secret to surprise his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, who is of Greek ancestry.
- Brad's favorite TV show is All In The Family. His favorite movies include One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Planet of the Apes and Saturday Night Fever.
- Brad once used to work as a driver for strip group 'Women of the Pole'.
- Brad Pitt has made reservations with Richard Branson to fly into space in 2010.
- Brad tore his Achilles tendon during the production of Troy, where he ironically portrays the character of Achilles. The injury caused the production of Ocean's Twelve to be pushed back to April 2004.
- Brad Pitt lost the starring role in The Matrix to Keanu Reeves.
- Brad quit smoking while filming the blockbuster Troy.
- Brad Pitt is 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 metres).
- Brad showed his parents the "Chemical Burn" scene to convince them not to watch Fight Club.
- Brad has been banned from entering China because of his role in the controversial movie Seven Years in Tibet.
- In December 1996, Brad Pitt announced his engagement to Gwyneth Paltrow who he met at the set of Se7en. The pair split in June 1997.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
20 interesting facts about Brad Pitt