- Lindsay Lohan was born on July 2, 1986 in New York City. She has three siblings: Dakota, Michael and Ali.
- Lindsay has fought off rumors of anorexia, and is currently wanting to make a documentary on eating disorders to help young girls realize that it isn't at all the glamorous disease Hollywood makes it look like.
- Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was a Rockette. Her father, Michael, worked on Wall Street and later started a successful pasta business, which he eventually sold.
- Avid watchers of "Late Night with David Letterman probably saw her without knowing it. At the age of seven, she appeared as garbage in a skit entitled "things you find on the bottom of the subway".
- Lindsay's career began at a very early age - she was modeling as young as three years old. She once modeled for Calvin Klein Kids and Abercrombie and Fitch Kids.
- Lindsay Lohan was the youngest host of the MTV Movie Awards, and the first host to win an award.
- Lindsay Lohan turned down the role of Penny in the 1999 film Inspector Gadget.
- Lohan has a somewhat odd food allergy: she is allergic to blueberries.
- Lindsay Lohan briefly attended Sanford H. Calhoun High School, a public school. She then attended Laurel Springs School, a famous 'school for the stars'.
- Her idols are Ann-Margaret and Marilyn Monroe. Lohan studies and watches Monroe's films.
- When Lindsay first auditioned for Mean Girls, she wanted the role of Regina. She later decided against the role because she didn't want to be perceived as arrogant.
- Both Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie have the same stylist - Rachel Zoe.
- From December 1996 to July 1997, Lindsay Lohan appeared on "Another World". She left to make The Parent Trap.
- In the audio book "Abbie, Girl Spy", Lindsay Lohan was the voice of Abby.
- The Beverly Hills hot spot "Guys" is a good place for star watching. Lindsay Lohan and Bo Barrett, Emile Hirsch, Michelle Rodriques, and Nicole Richie have been seen singing karaoke here.
- Lohan has also done television commercials for The Gap, Jello, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and for smoke detectors. Additionally, she has appeared in ad campaigns for Dooney & Bourke, Jill Stuart and Miu Miu.
- Lohan has released 3 albums "Speak", "A Little More Personal", "Speak" (bonus track).
- In 2008 released her very own line of leggings called '6126'.
- Her first starring role was in the 1998 remake of "The Parent Trap".
- Lindsay Lohan started modeling at age 3.
- Lindsay Lohan turned down the role of Penny in "Inspector Gadget" in 1999.
- Has since appeared in a number of teen oriented films before finding success in film.
- Lindsay Lohan was a straight "A" student in school.
- Lindsay comes from Irish and Italian descent.
- Was given a $2 million dollar deal when she signed with Proactiv Solution.
- Lindsay Lohan had surgery in 2007 to remove her appendix.
- Lindsay Lohan is allergic to blueberries.
- Her 20th birthday party in Malibu cost almost $55,000.
- As a child Lindsay Lohan appeared in TV commercials for The Gap, Pizza Hut, and Jello-O.
- Went to school at the Laurel Springs School.
Did you know?
An acre of hemp produces more paper than an acre of trees. Paper made from hemp lasts for centuries, compared to 25-80 years for paper made from wood pulp. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
A periscope is an optical instrument which enables a person to obtain a view otherwise impossible to see. Periscopes allow a submarine cre...
The word stomach is derived from the Latin stomachus which is derived from the Greek word stomachos, ultimately from stoma (στόμα), "mo...
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.