- Taylor Alison Swift is an American country-pop singer-songwriter, record producer and actress.
- Taylor Swift was the first celebrity to star on the cover of Justine magazine. Taylor was on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Rolling Stone. Taylor was on the cover of the April 2008 issue of Blender.
- The first thing Taylor Swift did when she turned 18 is register online to vote, in pajamas.
- Taylor Swift became good friends with Miley Cyrus in 2008. She has referred to Miley as "so incredibly funny and sweet". The two performed "Fifteen" at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards together.
- Taylor Swift attended the Australian premiere of 17 Again movie.
- Taylor Swift made MySpace video about her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas after he reportedly broke up with her via a phone call, by portraying him with a Camp Rock doll. Taylor's song "Forever and Always" on her Fearless album is about Joe.
- Taylor Swift has been writing songs since she was 12 years old, which was also when she started to play guitar.
- At 11, Taylor Swift took her demo of karaoke songs door-to-door in Nashville.
- Taylor Swift said that her favorite part of being on CSI was when she got to die.
- According to Taylor Swift, she loves CSI and has seen every episode.
- Taylor Swift has used two One Tree Hill stars, in her music videos. In "Teardrops On My Guitar" was Tyler Hilton who plays Chris Kellar and "White Horse" was Stephen Colletti who plays Chase Adams.
- If Taylor could be really good at anything, it would be dancing.
- Taylor Swift is consistently ranked Country's #1 artist on MySpace.
- Taylor Swift has surpassed triple-platinum (3 million sales) status and has spent 20 weeks so far in the #1 position atop Billboard's Country CD Sales Chart.
- At 14, Taylor signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music.
- Taylor Swift was named 2008 Top New Female Vocalist by the Academy of Country Music.
- Taylor Swift first kissed a guy at the age of 15.
- Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor over the phone in about 27 seconds.
- Taylor Swift wrote or co-wrote all of the songs on her sophomore album.
- The name of the person Taylor Swift was talking about in "Teardrops on my Guitar" was her friend Drew Hardwick.
- According to Taylor Swift, she is a neat freak.
- Taylor Swift is the first teenager to make it big in country music since LeAnn Rimes in 1996, making her one of the youngest in history.
- Swift has written over 200 songs.
- Her song 'The Outside' was one of the first song she wrote (she was twelve) and she felt like a complete outcast a school.
- When Taylor Swift gets bored she likes to conduct random baking experiments in her kitchen.
- If Taylor Swift was not singing or songwriting she would be a forensic detective.
- In 2007 Taylor Swift toured with Brad Paisley.
- Taylor Swift is 5' 11".
- Before the ACM awards where Taylor Swift performed her hit song "Tim McGraw," she had never met the actual Tim McGraw.
- The actor that was in her music video "Tim McGraw," is named Clayton Collins. Although in the music video, they named him Johnny.
- Her second single off her self titled album "Taylor Swift" is "Teardrops on My Guitar."
- Taylor wrote every song off her self titled album "Taylor Swift."
- Taylor Swift has a tattoo of a heart on her left foot on her CD.
- When she was only 11 she performed the national anthem at a Philadelphia 76ers game.
- Swift used to keep practicing her guitar until her fingers bled.
- Taylor Swift's grandmother was a professional opera singer, and inspired Taylor to become a singer.
Did you know?
An acre of hemp produces more paper than an acre of trees. Paper made from hemp lasts for centuries, compared to 25-80 years for paper made from wood pulp. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
A periscope is an optical instrument which enables a person to obtain a view otherwise impossible to see. Periscopes allow a submarine cre...
The word stomach is derived from the Latin stomachus which is derived from the Greek word stomachos, ultimately from stoma (στόμα), "mo...
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.