- Your tongue has 3,000 taste buds.
- The tongue is the fastest healing part of the body.
- The tongue is the strongest muscle in your body, and most flexible.
- Is the only muscle with taste sensors. A human has more bacterias in the mouth than a dog.
- Close to fifty percent of the bacteria in the mouth lives on the surface of our tongue.
- Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
- Not all our taste buds are on our tongue; about 10% are on the palette and the cheeks.
- A chameleon’s tongue is twice the length of its body.
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.