- Steve Jobs is an American busines magnate and inventor.
- Steve Jobs is the CEO of Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
- Parents: Paul and Clara Jobs.
- Biological parents: Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Carole Schieble.
- Jobs was born on February 24, 1955 (San Francisco, California).
- Real name: Steven Paul Jobs.
- In 1986, Jobs acquired the computer graphics division of Lucasfilm Ltd (Pixar Animation Studios).
- Jobs is either the primary inventor or co-inventor in over 230 awarded patents or patent applications.
- Steve Jobs was named the most powerful person in business by Fortune Magazine (2007).
- Steve Jobs worked for Atari, Inc.
- Jobs is 1.88 m (6' 2") tall.
- He is a major shareholder and a member of the Board of Disney.
- Jobs is a strict vegan.
- Steve Jobs earns only one dollar a year in salary.
- Has a biological sister named Mona Simpson.
- Steve Jobs married Laurene Powell in 1991.
- The iPod was developed in less than one year and unveiled on 23 October 2001 by Steve Jobs.
- The CEO of Apple unveiled the iPhone to the public on January 9, 2007 at Macworld 2007.
- The iPad was announced on January 27, 2010, by Steve Jobs at an Apple press conference in San Francisco.
- Steve Jobs later admitted that the iPad was developed before the iPhone.
- In mid-2004, Jobs announced to his employees that he had been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in his pancreas.
- In April 2009, Steve Jobs underwent a liver transplant at Methodist University Hospital Transplant Institute.
- On January 17, 2011, Apple announced that Jobs had been granted a medical leave of absence.
STEVE JOBS DEATH
- On August 24, 2011, Jobs announced his resignation from his role as Apple's CEO. In his letter of resignation, Jobs strongly recommended that the Apple executive succession plan be followed and Tim Cook be named as his successor. Per his request, Jobs was appointed chairman of Apple's board of directors. On October 5, 2011, Apple announced that Jobs had died. He was 56 years old.
STEVE JOBS QUOTES
"Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?"
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
"I think we're having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we're always trying to do better."
"It is piracy, not overt online music stores, which is our main competitor."
"Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation."