10 quotes about jealousy

1. Man is by nature competitive, combative, ambitious, jealous, envious, and vengeful. Arthur Keith

2. Potter is jealous of potter, and craftsman of craftsman; and the poor have a grudge against the poor, and the poet against the poet. Hesiod

3. Good work is the only thing that would make me feel jealous or envious. Philip Seymour Hoffman

4. Man is jealous because of his amour propre; woman is jealous because of her lack of it. Germaine Greer

5. I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do. Adriana Lima

6. I was always jealous of something getting more attention. Robyn Hitchcock

7. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. William Penn

8. Wisdom I know is social. She seeks her fellows. But Beauty is jealous, and illy bears the presence of a rival. Thomas Jefferson

9. You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars. Gary Allan

10. Those who believe in nothing are very, very jealous and angry at those who believe in something. Dennis Prager