11 Bill Clinton quotes


  1. People are more impressed by the power of our example rather than the example of our power...
  2. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
  3. I am in support of the NRA position on gun control.
  4. Promising too much can be as cruel as caring too little.
  5. We must teach our children to resolve their conflicts with words, not weapons.
  6. Being president is like running a cemetery: you've got a lot of people under you and nobody's listening.
  7. A lot of presidential memoirs, they say, are dull and self-serving. I hope mine is interesting and self-serving.
  8. I like the job. That's what I'll miss the most... I'm not sure anybody ever liked this as much as I've liked it.
  9. Strength and wisdom are not opposing values.
  10. Part of our essential humanity is paying respect to what God gave us and what will be here a long time after we're gone.
  11. In the new economy, information, education, and motivation are everything.