Al Pacino quotes

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"You'll never be alone if you've got a book."

"Vanity is my favourite sin."

"I don't need bodyguards. I'm from the South Bronx."

"I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools."

"I'm so shy now I wear sunglasses everywhere I go."

"Shakespeare's plays are more violent than 'Scarface.'"

"My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness."

"I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one."

"The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful - my personal life suffers."

"All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy."

"Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in." The Godfather, Part III
"Say hello to my little friend." Scarface

"You never open your mouth until you know what the shot is." Glengarry Glen Ross