John Travolta quotes

It's hard to make a cultural phenomenon every time.
You just activated a nuclear warhead, my friend.

Acting is a mix of luck and choice. I got lucky.

People make judgments about Scientology, but often they don't know what they're talking about.

With some actors, you can tell when they're acting all by themselves, no matter who else is in the screen.

I think my friend Tom Hanks knows me. He understands me very well. He's always had a sort of parental feeling toward me. He knows I'm a big mush ball, which is just part of my personality.

Scientology is one of the least homophobic religions. It's not very interested in the body at all.

Your life starts to take shape at 30. You don't have to make excuses for who you are anymore.

He lives with his creativity in high gear.

I don't believe in regrets; I believe your future is in your tomorrows.

Gabriel: (Swordfish):
"Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes."

Tony Manero (Saturday Night Fever):
"Will you just watch the hair?"

Adam Lawrence (Perfect):
"Always treat a famous person as if they're not. And a person who's not as if they were."