Quotes about acting

I enjoy acting when you really hit it right. Marilyn Monroe

I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first. Kurt Cobain

Usually in a battle sequence when a bomb is going off, you forget you're acting. Charlie Sheen

Acting is a nice childish profession - pretending you're someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself. Katharine Hepburn

Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made. George Burns

To me, acting is the most logical way for people's neuroses to manifest themselves, in this great need we all have to express ourselves. James Dean

I know very little about acting. I'm just an incredibly gifted faker. Robert Downey, Jr.

Everything is acting. Marilyn Manson

A word does not frighten the man who, in acting, feels no fear. Sophocles

Comedy is acting out optimism. Robin Williams

Without wonder and insight, acting is just a trade. With it, it becomes creation. Bette Davis

I just love acting. Joan Rivers

Acting is everybody's favorite second job. Jack Nicholson

I don't know what that Method is. Acting is life, to me, and should be. Vivien Leigh

Realistically speaking, I don't know how many more years I will want to be acting or will be invited to be. Jennifer Aniston