Wedding quotes

I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and white. Paris Hilton

The Wedding March always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle. Heinrich Heine

In the '50s, a lot of girls never saw beyond the wedding day. Helen Reddy

A wedding is such a girl thing. Selma Blair

I want the big drama. I always said I don't want a wedding I want a parade. Star Jones

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. Paul Sweeney

The most dangerous food is wedding cake. James Thurber

A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring. John Mayer

A wedding dress is both an intimate and personal for a woman - it must reflect the personality and style of the bride. Carolina Herrera

For me, life has either been a wake or a wedding. Peter O'Toole

I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding. Lance Bass

For her fifth wedding, the bride wore black and carried a scotch and soda. Phyllis Battelle

You have to make your wedding day all about you. DJ Jazzy Jeff