10 love quotes from movies

1 "Love means never having to say you're sorry." -- Love Story

2 "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time." -- Casablanca

3 "When you love somebody, you go deaf, dumb, and blind" -- The Way We Were

4 "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -- When Harry Met Sally

5 "Love is friendship on fire." - The Perfect Man

6 "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." -- Pocahontas

7 "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." -- Moulin Rouge

8 Husband: "Do you love me?" Wife: "Yes." Husband: "Then I have everything I need." -- The Clearing

9 "You make me want to be a better man." -- As Good As It Gets

10 "Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does." Kissing a Fool