10 love quotes from songs

1. Love me or hate me, I swear it won't make or break me. - Love Me or Hate Me, Lil Wayne

2. The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again. - The Story of Life, Jimi Hendrix

3. One love, one heart. - One Love, Bob Marley

4. I don't want to be in love but you're makin' me. - Breakin' Me, Jonny Lang

5. Because you let our love just fall apart, You no longer have my heart... - Doin' Just Fine, Boyz II Men

6. Our love is like a song, but you won't sing along. - Don't Forget, Demi Lovato

7. Love is all you need. - All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

8. I feel wonderful because I see, The love light in your eyes. - Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton

9. Love me tender, Love me long, - Love Me Tender, Elvis Presley

10. Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered, hungered for your touch A long, lonely time - Unchained Melody, The Righteous Brothers