Best quotes by Françoise Sagan

I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love.

Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.

Whisky, gambling and Ferraris are better than housework.

The one thing I regret is that I will never have time to read all the books I want to read.

I like men to behave like men. I like them strong and childish.

A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you.

I shall live badly if I do not write, and I shall write badly if I do not live.

Every little girl knows about love. It is only her capacity to suffer from it that increases.

It amused me to think that one can tell the truth when one is drunk and nobody will believe it.

What you call types of mind are only mental ages.

For me writing is a question of finding a certain rhythm. I compare it to the rhythms of jazz.

I've read Proust and Stendhal. That keeps you in your place.


-------------------------------------------------


Famous quotes by Françoise Sagan. Françoise Sagan quotations. Best quotes by Françoise Sagan.