Valentines Day Love Quotes

"Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday."
Ted Kooser

The best smell in the world is that man that you love.
Jennifer Aniston

I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic.
Drew Barrymore

I love bringing roses to a woman when she least expects it.
Esai Morales

Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.
Audre Lorde

How sweet it is!
Jackie Gleason

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Luciano De Crescenzo

I'm like the kid in kindergarten; I really do send valentines to everyone.
Susie Bright

Working with Julie Andrews is like getting hit over the head with a valentine.
Christopher Plummer

Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
Fernando Pessoa

-------------------------------------------------

Valentines Day Love Quotes. February 14 quotes. Love quotes. Romantic quotes for Valentine's Day. Happy Valentines. Love Day.