Bernard M. Baruch quotes

Quotes by Bernard M. Baruch

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

“Millions saw the apple fall, Newton was the only one who asked why?”

“Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”

“Vote for the man who promises least; he'll be the least disappointing.”

“Never follow the crowd.”

“Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts”

“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.”

“Two things are bad for the heart—running up stairs and running down people.”

“To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am.”

“The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them.”

“I never lost money by turning a profit.”

“The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many men as possible.”

“I made my money by selling too soon.”

“I was eleven, then I was sixteen. Though no honors came my way, those were the lovely years.”