Great Romantic Birthday Wishes


On your birthday these roses, especially chosen for you. With good wishes and a happy birthday!

----

I may not be able to give you the best gifts today, but my thoughts and wishes are with you on this special day.

---

I love you, and I do not dare say I tried to hide it, but now it’s your birthday, so I hope you accept my heart as a gift.

--- 

I love you and I want you to know how lucky I am to have you! Happy Birthday!

 ---


I hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.

---

I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Live it like a king!

---

I hope that, this year, you get back all the good you’ve done times a hundred. Happy Birthday!

---

I draw a circle around you: not a heart, because a heart can break, but a circle goes on forever. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

---


 Birthdays pass quickly, but our love will always remain.

---

May life be sweet and fill your heart with everything you want, not just today, but every day of the year.

---

May you be blessed with happiness, success and unlimited joy on this special day.

---

On your birthday I give you: A basket full of wishes, A bucket full of love, And a box filled with happiness. Congratulations sweetie.

---