Dannii Minogue facts and trivia

  • Dannii Minogue is an Australian singer, actress and television personality.
  • Name at birth: Danielle Jane Minogue
  • She is the younger sister of pop singer Kylie Minogue.
  • Dannii was born in Melbourne, Australia on October 20, 1971.
  • Parents: Carol Jones and Ronald Charles Allano Minogue.
  • Dannii is the youngest of 3 children; her sister, Kylie and her brother, Brendan.
  • Born on the same day as rapper/actor Snoop Dogg. 
  • Her astrological sign is Libra.
  • Dannii Minogue's height is 5' 2" (1.57 m)
  • Minogue was married to actor Julian McMahon.
  • Minogue's Chinese zodiac sign is the Boar.
  • Minogue was forced to strip off for Playboy in 1995 because she owed $250,000.
  • Dannii Minogue is half--Welsh, as her mother is from Maesteg, Wales.
  • Was #27 in FHM-UK 100 sexiest women list. (2003)
  • Said she stopped having Botox so she can get some expression back on her face. (August 2009).




DANNII MINOGUE - QUOTES

"Since I've been in Playboy myself in Australia, I love it, and I think it's really empowering and positive towards women, which is not a view that many women hold."


"I didn't expect to get it at all. I just went along to the audition for the experience."


"I'm not living for when I have a Number One record or when I make a million trillion dollars. I'm not doing this to get somewhere else. I'm doing it because I'm doing it.'"

Enhanced by Zemanta