Facts about actress Goldie Hawn

  • Goldie Hawn is an American actress, film director and producer.
  • Goldie won the 1969 Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Cactus Flower.
  • Goldie is the mother of actors Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson.
  • Name at birth: Goldie Jeanne Hawn.
  • She was born in Washington, D.C. on November 21, 1945.
  • Parents: Laura (née Steinhoff) and Edward Rutledge Hawn.
  • The astrological sign of Goldie Hawn is Scorpio.
  • Goldie has maintained a relationship with actor Kurt Russell since 1983.
  • Goldie Hawn height: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
  • Her Chinese zodiac sign is the Rooster.
  • Goldie Hawn was raised in Judaism.
  • Spouses: Gus Trikonis (1969–1976), Bill Hudson (1976–1980).
  • Partner: Kurt Russell (1983–present)
  • Playboy magazine featured Goldie Hawn on it’s cover in November of 1984.


GOLDIE HAWN QUOTES

"I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile."


"I'm a woman who was raised to believe that you are not complete unless you have a man. Well, in some ways it's true. I am a feminist to a point. But I'm not going to deny the fact that I love to be with men."


"I noted that people are happy here in India. When I went back home, people had everything in the materialistic sense and were surrounded with abundance, but they were not happy."