Facts about Justin Timberlake

  • Justin Timberlake is an renown pop musician and actor.
  • His astrological sign is Aquarius.
  • Timberlake has won two Emmy Awards as well as 6 Grammy Awards.
  • Justin Timberlake and actress Cameron Diaz broke up in December 2006.
  • Justin was born on January 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee.
  • He became famous as the lead singer of the boy band 'N Sync.
  • Justin's Chinese zodiac sign is the Monkey.
  • Justin's debut solo album, Justified, sold more than seven million copies worldwide.
  • His solo disc "Justified" achieved triple platinum status.
  • Parents: Lynn Harless and Randall Timberlake.
  • Justin Timberlake Height is 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
  • His parents divorced in 1985.
  • With his first two albums, Timberlake has sold over fifteen million albums worldwide.
  • Justin Timberlake joined the cast of The Mickey Mouse Club (1993-1994).
  • Singer Justin Timberlake and actress Jessica Biel have split after 4 years of dating.
  • He collects candles and sports jerseys.
  • Timberlake has a fear of snakes, sharks, spiders, getting knocked unconscious at a concert by the items fans throw on stage, as well as dying unloved.
  • Justin is a fan of Icelandic singer Björk.



JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE QUOTES



"Every time you do a project, you learn something new."
"As time goes by people will see who I am for who I am."
"I feel very fortunate to be compared to somebody so incredible. Michael Jackson's an icon."
"Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love."
"I like to play golf. I like to shoot hoops."
"I believe people can move things with their minds."
"I sang in church growing up. Memphis is the blues capital of the world, we like to say."
"I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world."