Marisa Miller facts and trivia

  • Marisa Miller is an American model.
  • Marisa ranked #1 on Maxim magazine's 2008 "Hot 100" list.
  • She was born in Santa Cruz, California on August 6, 1978.
  • She is best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret.
  • Marisa Miller was discovered by fashion photographer Mario Testino.
  • Birth name: Marisa Lee Bertetta.
  • Her Zodiac sign is Leo.
  • Marisa has hazel colored eyes.
  • Her hair color is Blonde.
  • Marisa Miller is considered a sex symbol.
  • Marisa's height, 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m).
  • Her Chinese zodiac sign is the Horse.
  • Parents: Krista and Marc Bertetta.
  • Weakness: ice cream.
  • Marisa Miller likes to listen to Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Linkin Park, blink-182, The Killers, Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam and Guns N Roses, .
  • Marisa Miller has appeared on the covers of Fitness, Vogue and Shape.
  • Marisa married Jim Miller in 2000. The couple separated in 2002; they divorced soon after.


MARISA MILLER - QUOTES


"I have a strong faith in God..."
"I'm a little shy and unassuming, which might be hard to believe with my job, so I don't have to quite become another person out there but I have to think about letting it all go. My last outfit was a black velvet one-piece with pink feathers on the back. I had to show the camera my tailfeathers, so I did give a little spin."
"If a partner`s page ranks high, it`s because they have a good answer to your search."
"The first thing I do every morning is go online to check the surf. If the waves are good, I'll go surf. The beach is 10 minutes away."