Facts about Candice Swanepoel

  • Candice Swanepoel is a South African model best known for being the first South African Victoria's Secret Angel.
  • Candice was born in Mooi River, Natal Province on October 20, 1988.
  • By age 16, she was earning 5,000 Euros for a day's work.
  • Candice Swanepoel Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m)
  • Swanepoel has walked the runway for Shiatzy Chen, Tommy Hilfiger, Sass and Bide, Dolce and Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Diane von Fürstenberg and numerous other designers,
  • Eye color Blue
  • Her shoe size is 38.5 (EU), 8 (US)
  • Hair color Blonde
  • In 2010, Candice Swanepoel became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
  • She has dated model Hermann Nicoli since 2006.
  • She has graced the covers of German Elle, Greek Vogue, and US Ocean Drive.
  • Candice Swanepoel loves dancing, shopping, being around with friends and being on the beach.
  • Her favorite designers are DG, Chloe, Christian Loubouton (shoes) and Marc Jacobs (hand bags).





CANDICE SWANEPOEL QUOTES

"I don't know if it is obvious, but I am extremely shy."
"I was a ballet dancer growing up and that's what I was convinced I would be. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model."
"I grew in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. It's kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast."