Interesting facts about Summer Glau

  • Summer Glau is an American actress, best known for playing Cameron in the TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
  • Name at birth: Summer Lyn Glau.
  • Summer Glau was born in San Antonio, Texas on born July 24, 1981.
  • Summer Glau's height is 5' 5.5" (1.66 m)
  • Glau is of German and Scots-Irish descent.
  • Summer's father is a general contractor and her mother a school teacher.
  • She has two younger sisters.
  • Summer Glau was trained as a ballet dancer but an ankle injury ended her dancing career.
  • She has always been a fan of science fiction and loves being a science fiction actress.
  • Glau appeared in the CSI episode "What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?".
  • Summer Glau is right-handed, but dances as a "lefty".
  • She was voted Best Actress of 2005 by readers of SFX magazine.
  • Glau can almost speak flawless English and Russian accents.
  • Summer Glau received a 2005 Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Serenity.
  • As a child, Glau's favorite actress was Juliette Binoche.
  • In Serenity, Glau did most of her own fight and stunt scenes.




SUMMER GLAU QUOTES

"When I was little, I had a feeling that I was going to end up being an actress. I spent a lot of time alone, I was a very shy girl, and I would pretend I was telling someone about this new role that I got."
"Being physical is an important part of being a woman--feeling good about yourself and being in tune with your personality."
"I really don't like to sing! I feel shaky and terrified."
"Summer: I always look for roles that make me feel good about being a girl. I have to say that there are a lot of roles out there that make me feel really bad about being a girl. You can imagine what the things are and I shall not go into detail."