Facts about Rachel Stevens

  • Rachel Stevens is a British singer-songwriter, actress and model.
  • She was born on April 9, 1978 in London, England.
  • Birth name: Rachel Lauren Stevens.
  • Rachel is a former member of the successful pop group S Club 7.
  • Her family is Jewish.
  • Rachel Stevens is 5' 3" or 1.60 m tall
  • Rachel has two brothers, Jason and Leigh.
  • Parents: Linda and Michael Stevens.
  • In both 2001 and 2002 Rachel Stevens was voted the second Sexiest Woman in the World by UK's FHM readers.
  • Her first solo single, "Sweet Dreams My LA Ex", was released in September 2003.
  • Stevens finished in second place in the 2008 series of Strictly Come Dancing.
  • Rachel Stevens dated Daniel Cohen for about two years.
  • Stevens married Alex Bourne on 2 August 2009.
  • Her favorite films are Pretty Woman and Shawshank Redemption.
  • Her favorite color is violet.
  • She has naturally curly hair.
  • Her favorite food is chinese.
  • Rachel is one third Chinese, one third Filipino and one third British.




RACHEL STEVENS QUOTES

"I would love to be in Baywatch! I can just see myself running through the sand, Hasselhoff could rescue me from drowning!"
"I can be very passionate but I also have a bit of a hot temper - when pushed."
"I'd love to break America, like all artists do. It's a lot of work but, you know, it's got to be done!"