12 Famous quotes by Abraham Lincoln

1 Whatever you are, be a good one.

2 Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

3 And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.

4 My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.

5 Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

6 When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

7 Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

8 Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.

9 If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

10 I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

11 Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

12 All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.