Dating quotes

Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain.
Mae West

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
Mitch Hedberg

Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
Wayne Dyer

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends.
Orson Welles

There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend.
Jack Nicholson

Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.
Natalie Portman

I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.
Taylor Swift

Wine comes in at the mouth And love comes in at the eye; That's all we shall know for truth Before we grow old and die.
William Butler Yeats

It seems essential, in relationships and all tasks, that we concentrate only on what is most significant and important.
Soren Kierkegaard

Personally, I don't like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she'll fool her husband, I figure she'll fool me.
Orson Welles

Right now I'm pretty single... My career is my boyfriend.
Christina Aguilera

However successful you are, there is no substitute for a close relationship. We all need them.
Francesca Annis

Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.
Tim Allen

Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.
Vanessa Hudgens

Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies and mutually accepted delusion.
Kim Cattrall