- Michael Jordan was drafted by the Chicago Bulls, 1st round, 3rd overall pick in the 1984 NBA Draft.
- In the 1992 Olympic games in Barcelona, Spain, Michael Jordan was part of the U.S. basketball team, named the "Dream Team". Along with him were Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, and Magic Johnson. They won the gold medal making this Jordan's second gold medal in the Olympics.
- His biography on the National Basketball Association (NBA) website states, "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time."
- Jordan joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984.
- During game two of the 1985-1986 playoffs against the Boston Celtics, Michael Jordan set the record for the most points scored in a playoff game. He made a total of 63 points in a double-overtime loss.
- In 1991, Jordan won his first NBA championship with the Bulls.
- Michael Jordan enjoys playing golf.
- Michael married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989.
- Michael Jordan has his own-line of sport clothing called Air Jordan.
- Michael Jordan scored 32,292 points, grabbed 6,672 total rebounds, and dished out 5,633 assists in his career.
- Michael Jordan is good friends with director/producer/writer Spike Lee and Oprah Winfrey.
- Michael Jordan signed a minor league contract with the Chicago White Sox in 1994 and was assigned to the team's minor league system. That summer he batted .202 with the Birmingham Barons, a class AA affiliate of the White Sox. Later in the year he batted .252 with the Scottsdale Scorpions in the Arizona Fall League.
- In September 2001, Michael Jordan joined the Washington Wizards basketball team.
- He's mentioned in the movie Like Mike. The movie revolves around a boy who attains Michael Jordan's old basketball shoes, and magically starts playing basketball like Michael Jordan.
- Michael Jordan is one of the NBA's 50 greatest players of all time.
- Michael Jordan has won 6 NBA Championships.,
1. Hinduism is a religion of 330 million gods. 2. Hindus believe that the soul can be reincarnated, undergoing a cycle of rebirth. 3....
What is a depressant?
A depressant is a drug that reduces the activity of various body functions. Some depressants such as anesthetics, sedatives, antiepileptics, narcotics analgesics, and some muscle relaxants, slow nervous and muscular activity by acting on the central nervous system. Tranquilizers are depressants that affect only part of the nervous system. They induce relaxation without causing total depression.