Paul Wesley facts and trivia

  • Actor Paul Wesley, is best known for his role as vampire Stefan Salvatore in The CW television series The Vampire Diaries.
  • His astrological sign is Leo.
  • Wesley is also known for his role as Aaron Corbett in the miniseries Fallen.
  • Name at birth: Paul Thomas Wasilewski.
  • When asked why he changed his professional name to Paul Wesley, he replied: "my birthname is too hard to pronounce! I asked my family's permission to change it, and it really helped my career."
  • Paul was born on July 23, 1982 in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
  • Paul is the son of Agnieszka and Thomas Wasilewski.
  • Paul has three sisters: Monika, Julia and Leah.
  • In 1999, he appeared in a television commercial for Youth Smoking Prevention.
  • Paul's parents are Polish.
  • In 2004, Paul Wesley dated actress Marne Patterson.
  • His Chinese zodiac sign is the Dog.
  • Paul has blonde hair and blue eyes.
  • Paul Wesley enjoys playing snowboarding and ice hockey.
  • In addition to English, Wesley also knows Polish language.
  • Paul Wesley is very good friends with actors Tammy Blanchard, Emily Van Camp, Paulo Benedeti, Brittany Snow and Jordi Vilasuso.



PAUL WESLEY QUOTES


"The same thing that makes me nervous, which is never knowing what will happen next. That's what I love about it. I never know what character I'm going to play next, I never know what location I'll be in next. With each new character, I find something new about myself that I didn't know before."
"I love snowboarding. I love, love, love, it. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love to go a ski chalet with some friends and go snowboarding."
"Every role presents a new opportunity for me to do something different and to explore something different." 
"With each new character, I find something new about myself that I didn't know before."


.