Facts about Mia Farrow

  • Mia Farrow is an American actress and singer.
  • Birth name: Maria de Lourdes Villiers Farrow.
  • Farrow was born in Los Angeles, California on February 9, 1945.
  • Parents: Maureen O'Sullivan and John Farrow.
  • Mia's mother was Maureen O'Sullivan best known as Jane in several of the Tarzan movies.
  • Mia's astrological sign is Aquarius.
  • Mia Farrow was raised Roman Catholic.
  • Farrow is involved in humanitarian activities in Chad, Darfur, and the Central African Republic.
  • Her Chinese zodiac sign is the Monkey.
  • Sisters: Prudence, Stephanie and Tisa.
  • Brothers: Michael Damien, Patrick Joseph and John Charles.
  • John Lennon wrote a song for Mia's sister called Dear Prudence.
  • Height. 5' 4¼" (1.63 m)
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Farrow's first leading film role was in Rosemary's Baby (1968).
  • Mia is part Irish from her mother side.
  • Mia Farrow is a UNICEF special representative.



MIA FARROW - QUOTES

"I get it now; I didn't get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible... and enjoying everything in between."


"I don`t like to talk about acting. I don`t analyze it."


"I want a big career, a big man, and a big life. You have to think big - that`s the only way to get it... I just couldn`t stand being anonymous."


"I love Lindt. Dark chocolate is such a delicious indulgence."


"I don`t think you can be a Catholic without an accompanying measure of guilt."