Interesting facts about Meg Ryan

  • Meg Ryan (born in Fairfield, Connecticut on November 19, 1961), is an American actress and producer.
  • Name at birth: Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra.
  • Parents: Susan Jordan and Harry Hyra.
  • Meg's astrological sign is Scorpius.
  • Meg Ryan began her acting career in 1981.
  • The actress has two sisters, Dana and Annie, and a brother, musician Andrew Hyra.
  • Meg is 5' 8" (1.73 m) tall.
  • Her Chinese zodiac sign is the Ox.
  • Meg Ryan was raised a Roman Catholic. 
  • Meg Ryan was married to Dennis Quaid from 1991 until 2001. 
  • Meg has a son, Jack Henry, from her marriage to actor Dennis Quaid.
  • Meg Ryan played the voice of Anastasia in the cartoon movie Anastasia (1997).
  • In 2006, Meg has an adopted daughter from China, her name is Daisy True.
  • Meg has an asteroid named after her, 8353 Megryan.
  • Ryan shares a birthday with Allison Janney, Jodie Foster and Terry Farrell.


MEG RYAN - QUOTES

"People are always telling me that change is good. But all that means is that something you didn't want to happen has happened."
"I have a very good life, so I have nothing to complain about. Sometimes, I just have existential angst."
"Acting is what I do. It's not what I solely define myself as."
"I wouldn't have thought of myself as a person who could guide anybody and then it turned out that I can."
"And who cares, five years down the road, what most movies made or didn't make? If it's good, it stands up."
"I've been in this business for years and I'm still befuddled by the ways of this town."